Thursday, September 26, 2013

In the beginning...

September 26, 2013
It starts. My quest to drink 1000 different beers. To be fair, I'm not going to start from scratch. I have already started a list of 200+ beers that I can confirm that I have tasted, drank, partook... you get the picture. If there is a question in my mind on whether I have consumed it, I did not put it on the list. Also, I will not put beers on the list that I have just "tasted" or "had a sip of". Also, in the order of full disclosure, many of the beers I drink are in a small glass, of the taster variety, I pour beer into 4-6oz. glasses so that I can share with friends and enjoy the process. I really believe in tasting rather than consuming. You know, the idea that it takes at least 3 sips to evaluate the taste of a beer.

I'm sure there will be more comments to follow, so, welcome to the ride, and hold on...

If you like what you see, you should check out my other blogs... the 100 Brewery Project or Two Eggs Overeasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment