Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Good things Happen...

Good things happen when you go to a brewery at 1pm.

I was at Oskar Blues yesterday and tried a few of their beers that you can't get outside of the brewery. Basically their standard beers aged in whiskey, wine or rum barrels. Yea. Kinda awesome.
Here's what I had:

Fresh Willamette Dales Pale Ale
Pink Boots Society Extra Pale Ale
30 YR Appleton Estates Barrel Fidy
Port Barrel Deviant
Tequila Barrel Gubna
Nitro French Oak G'Knight
Freedom Tickler Saison

And then, the highlight of my visit. The wonderful woman behind the bar, stepped away for a minute, grabbed a Dales Pale Ale off of the canning line and gave it to me. It was the best, freshest Dales I've ever had. It was amazing. And here's a picture...



...Mmmmmm.

107 recorded Beers...

No comments:

Post a Comment