Friday, October 18, 2013

I can't leave you hanging like that...

Today I posted some of the, let's say, not so desirable beers that I've had in the past.

Now, I will follow that up with some of the best beers that I've had...






Firestone Walker

Parabola
Kasteel Rouge
Kasteel Tripel
Allagash Black
Allagash White
Epic Imperial Stout
Three Floyds Alpha King
Three Floyds Gumballhead
Petrus
Delerium Nocturnum
Delerium Tremens
Duchesse de Bourgogne
Old Rasputin Imp. Stout
Sam Adams Utopia
Kwack
LaChouffe
McChouffe
Pirat
Duvel
Orval
Yazoo Dos Perros Ale
Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout
Three Floyds                   Dark Lord Imperial Stout '10
Epic Imperial Stout
Deschutes The Abyss



 
25 great Beers. I highly recommend all of these beers. They are diverse in style, taste and availability. Go find them and enjoy them!

182... and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment